project 1 / 8
prev / next
Client: StephenA. Pieraldi
Added: July 03, 2009
Updated: July 22, 2009
Our team was responsible for designing the interface, programming every piece of code, understanding our customer’s vision and give it a shape, tightening the security around the entire process, E-Commerce Integration, installing applications & maintaining the complete servers.
Some Features that we designed and programmed for iForem
- Email File Directly to a Vault (Authenticated) / Taking Care of Attachments
- Covert Ops : Send a file to a specific group of people on a specific time
- Lockbox : It is like a Safety deposit box in which files can be dropped in
- Dropbox : Notification area where any folder can act as a collector and those subscribed to it get notification that a file has been added
- File Retention : Retain files for a specific period of time and then delete it.
- Password Wallet : Save all usernames and passwords
- License Tracker : Store information of all bought licenses at one place
- Enhanced Security : Using Two Factor Authentication, SSL