Content Producer (Freelance)
New York, NY
The Web Designer supports the enterprise’s growing web needs by planning, developing and evaluating websites to inform and better position Medifast,Inc. for growth. This position will provide the ability to expand technology abilities to drive corporate web strategy, including taking on additional project and initiatives internally.
1. Collaborate with Creative Director, Designers and Marketing Team to concept projects and provide technical guidance including, but not limited to, websites (dynamic and static), online advertising, presentations and other animations. Improve website conversion.
2. Responsible for the layout, visual appearance and usability of each site, ensuring brand continuity. Design a minimum of ten draft sites a year for client approval and modification. Develop templates for website layout with, including site navigation, reducing the need to outsource projects and enabling the organization to realize cost savings.
3. Create and/or edit graphics for website use. Provide graphics in acceptable formats for internal and external use, including .eps, .gif, .tif and .jpeg. Manipulate and post videos on media server and applicable websites with 100% accuracy.
4. Submit completed websites to search engines for indexing, upon completion, and implement SEO best practices to ensure key divisional websites are within the top three search results for all major search engines.
5. Create ad hoc forms to support corporate research, contests and marketing initiatives, as necessary, and utilize form best practices to improve aggregate conversion.