Design At Work is growing NOW! We are adding a Graphic Designer to our team. We need an independently creative person, who has fresh ideas and can execute high caliber, accurate work. A Graphic Designer at Design At Work creates digital and print advertising, branding campaigns, brochures, direct mail, logos, eNewsletters and websites (designing not programming or development).
What we need to consider you for the position:
• Samples of your work, PDF portfolio or website link
Qualities for a good fit:
• Must be proficient in - InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Ability to multi-task and work at a very fast pace
• Strong desire to learn and be challenged
• Visual problem solver
• Must be detail oriented
• Must work on Macintosh platform
• Full-time position
• Must be able to work on-site in Houston office
• Must be able to maintain marketing needs for 8-10 clients
• Must take direction well from Account Manager with clients need in mind
• High Standard of Excellence
• Required Experience: 4+ years
• Education Required: Graphic Design
Other important items:
• Should be an outgoing individual, who works comfortably on an independent level and with team members to create consistent client message
• Maintain marketing needs for 8-10 clients
• Attend key meetings with clients to discuss projects
• Monitor deadlines
• Time and project management is a plus
• Must be a quick learner, detail oriented, proactive and well organized
• Agency experience a plus
We have a work hard, play hard mentality. We want to see what you’ve got!
* Recent graduates need not apply.
* Please no phone calls.
* Please do not come in person to speak with anyone without an appointment.
* Any applicants who submit their resume to any other email address will not be considered.