INTERACTIVE PROJECT MANAGER (Full-time)
Los Angeles, CA
ATTIK SF is looking for a Flash Designer.
The Flash Designer will work collaboratively with the design, development and advertising teams to help create unique and engaging interactive solutions. This position will be responsible for building prototypes, banners, microsites and animations for development on a variety of ongoing campaigns.
An online URL/portfolio containing flash sites, ads or animation examples are required.
• Concepting & producing work based on brand and business needs
• Production including design, animation and programming
• Working directly with internal teams and disciplines
The Interactive Designer must possess:
• 2-3 years of flash experience
• Understanding of industry tools and technologies (includes Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
• Strong execution and conceptual knowledge and skill in Flash
• Understanding of ActionScript 3
• Understanding of Flash development & compression
• Understanding of motion design
• Understand and design for current and emerging technologies and platforms
• Bachelor's degree preferred in a design-related discipline
• Experience with 3D, motion, After Effects a plus
• Experience in other mediums a welcome plus
• Marketing/Advertising agency experience is a plus
Please visit Attik.com to view our work prior to applying.