Medifast, Inc. (NYSE: MED) is a leading provider of clinically proven, portion-controlled weight-loss programs. Medifast has been recommended by over 20,000 doctors and used by over one million clients since 1980. The Company is committed to enriching lives by providing innovative choices for lasting health. Job Description:
To support the enterprise’s growing web needs by planning, developing and evaluating websites and email marketing campaigns to inform and better position Medifast, Inc. for growth. This position will provide the ability to expand technology abilities to drive corporate web strategy, including taking on additional project and initiatives internally. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Creative Director, Designers and Marketing Team to concept projects and provide technical guidance including, but not limited to, websites (dynamic and static), online advertising, email marketing campaigns, presentations and other animations. Improve website conversion by 1%.
- Responsible for the layout, visual appearance and usability of multiple websites and email templates, ensuring brand continuity. Develop templates for website and email layout with 99% accuracy, including site navigation, reducing the need to outsource projects and enabling the organization to realize cost savings.
- Create and/or edit graphics for website and email use. Provide graphics in acceptable formats for internal and external use, including .eps, .gif, .tif and .jpeg. Manipulate and post videos on media server and applicable websites with 100% accuracy.
- Assist in the implementation of SEO best practices to ensure key divisional websites are within the top three search results for all major search engines.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in Computer Science, Web Design or a related field preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in website design and email marketing
- Demonstrated ability to translate business user needs and provide technology guidance
- Strong online portfolio displaying user-centric design
- Experience with HTML, Java-script, and XML
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (CS5)