Art Director (Full-time)
Jr. Flash Designer
ATTIK SF is looking for a creative flash designer who has experience designing flash banners, sites or digital campaigns.
The Flash Designer will work collaboratively with the design, development and advertising teams to help create unique and engaging interactive solutions. This position will be responsible for establishing flash prototypes, animations and final development for a variety of ongoing campaigns.
An online URL/portfolio containing flash sites and/or ad examples is required.
Please visit Attik.com to view our work prior to applying.
• Concepting & producing work based on brand and business needs
• Execution of selected concepts
• Working directly with internal teams and disciplines
• Understand and design for current and emerging technologies and platforms
The Flash Designer must possess:
• 1-2 years of industry experience.
• Understanding of industry tools and technologies (includes Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
• Strong execution and conceptual knowledge and skill in Flash
• Understanding of ActionScript 3
• Understanding of Flash development & compression
• Understanding of motion design
• Bachelor's degree preferred in a design-related discipline
• Experience with 3D, motion, After Effects a plus
• Experience in other mediums a welcome plus