Seeking an experienced graphic designer to work on a diverse range of creative projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment at one of Northwest Florida’s most awarded agencies.
Candidate must be an action-oriented individual who learns quickly, works independently, and creates solutions to diverse design problems. Someone comfortable with multi-tasking, resolving competing priorities, and meeting project deadlines.
Candidate will be primarily responsible for:
- Design and layout on a multitude of print projects from concept through completion.
- Managing deadlines and deliverables in a timely, professional manner.
- Project coordination with clients and vendors
Candidate will be expected to work closely with account executives, creative director and art director. Organizational skills, streamlined production methods and good work ethic are a must.
- 2-7 years professional design experience
- BFA or BA in Graphic Design or related field
- Expert in Adobe CS(x) Software Suite
- Experience with magazine layout and production
- Experience designing and developing for print from concept through completion
- Experience designing for web
- Ability to develop creative strategies for achieving client objectives.
This is a salaried position with benefits (Health, Vacation, Bonuses) and is available to be filled immediately.
To be considered for the position please provide a link(s) to examples of your work and your resume. If you have recommendations from past employers, please include in your submission.
Established in 1994, Cornerstone Marketing & Advertising, Inc. (Cornerstone) is a full-service marketing, advertising, public relations, and publishing firm located in Grayton Beach, Florida that bills itself as “The Idea Boutique”®. Creative branding in the resort, residential, retail, entertainment, and publishing industries is a trademark of this award-winning company, consistently winning American Advertising Federation Awards (ADDY’s) as well as Florida Public Relations Association Image Awards of Distinction. A corporate culture of “partnering” with its clients prevails with a boutique staff of ten creative team members.
In May 2008, Cornerstone began publishing the regional lifestyle magazine VIE – People + Places (www.VIEZINE.com). This high-gloss publication focuses on human interest stories, celebrating the “people and places” of the Northwest Florida region, spanning Pensacola to Apalachicola (COLA 2 COLA ®) and is receiving rave reviews.