Location: China, Vietnam, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, etc.
- -Design course curriculum materials in Interactive Media Design
- -Plan and deliver these lessons clearly
- -Develop students' creativity and problem solving skills through study, research and practical projects
- -Ensure student discipline
- -Assist with school promotional activities.
- - A Bachelors Degree in Computer Art, Multimedia Design, New Media, Visual Communications or equivalent from a recognized academic institution
- - At least 5 years' industry experience with a credible portfolio
- - Preferably 2 years lecturing experience in Animation, Gaming, Design Principles, HTML, Multimedia Design, Video and Special Effects, Web Design or any other relevant study areas
- -Can adapt to a multi-cultural setting with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to handle students of different nationalities.
- -Willing to relocate to one of our Asian campuses
Please email a comprehensive resume (with contact number in PDF or Word format), academic certificates, portfolio (or links to your work) as well as a recent photograph to Ms. Michelle Ferrer at [email protected]